FastCap Forum

Vacuum option with ChopShop Saw Hood?

Vacuum option with ChopShop Saw Hood?
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:19:02 AM »
I recently purchased one of your hoods to use with my Bosch glide saw. The table onto which my saw is attached is deeper than a standard stand and is essentially a cabinet with a recessed (4") back (small shop so am using the space below the saw for storage). I mounted the hood to the table. The bottom of the extended hood rests in close proximity to the back of the table and there is not sufficient room for a collection bucket (the hood material is just a couple of inches from the table/cabinet back). I suppose there are a number of options available to me, but before I try to get to (unnecessarily) creative, was wondering if there was a dust collector I could attach to the hood using the velcro at the bottom and attach a vacuum to the collector?  (Thought that might be why the velcro is there, but there were no instructions in the box, so I apologize if this is covered in them.) If that won't work, I can build a dust collection box onto the back of the table and place a vacuum attachment on it...

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is there instructions?

Re: Vacuum option with ChopShop Saw Hood?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 04:19:09 PM »
Can you send a quick video example Paul via Voxer or WhatsApp or text (+13609413748)?